These guidelines will help you determine the best way to use the TownNews logo.
Whenever possible, please use this configuration:
- Please don't use our name or logo to suggest our sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation without our permission.
- Please ask us before using our logo on your website, product, packaging, or for other commercial use.
- Don't use our logo in ways that might be misleading.
- Do not edit, alter or distort our logo in any way.
- Don't add patterns, shadows and other embellishments.
- Don't place it too close to other logos, graphics or text.
When space or color considerations don't allow use of our preferred logo (above), you may use one of these variations.
- The "T" and second "N" in TownNews should always be capitalized.
- Please don't add a space between "Town" and "News."