In this release of BLOX Comments, we are making changes to the configurations in order to help reduce spam. These changes will be enforced across all sites and the settings panels for changes has been removed.
- In order to help reduce comment spam, we are changing some back-end comment configurations, which will now be enforced for all sites:
- Links are always allowed
- Links will always have _rel="nofollow noopener"_ added to the attribute list
- Links will always have _target="_blank"_ added to the attribute list
- Tags will be forced to a hard-coded list of b, i, u, em, strong, strike, p, sub, sup, blockquote, cite, code, a[href] (COMMENTS-92)
- Abuse reporting was not working properly in some edge cases. This has been fixed. (COMMENTS-115)