We continue to work to improve our BLOX Now App experience through new features and improvements. This update includes several improvements and small bug fixes to enhance the performance of the app.
In this release, we are adding screen views for the webkit or article view to the Google Analytics app view. This should make it easier to find all of the app traffic in one consolidated location. The new webkit traffic will be recorded as:
- Photo Galleries
- Link+Asset Title
- video playing (in-app web view)
- video resumed (in-app web view video)
- paused (in-app web view)
- video ended (in-app web view)
- Article Links
- URL of article
For more details on how analytics work with the BLOX Now app, please see our detailed help documentation.
- BLOX Now App analytics
- We are adding BLOX Now App user agent information to links which are clicked on inside of a webkit view. (NOWAPP-307)
- We have fixed an issue with forms which were being cleared before the user could complete the submission process. (NOWAPP-326)
- Clicking on the closed caption icon when in landscape mode was causing the app to crash on iOS devices. This has been fixed. (NOWAPP-337)