In this Flex Templates software release, we are removing the user profile "homepage" link, Flickr and Google+ fields from various locations. In addition, we've addressed a few minor bugs.
- As stated in our previous end-of-life announcement, the "homepage" link has been removed from the user profile pages, the user signup (if included) page, and the "edit profile" page. (FLEXBLOX-6914).
- Also previously announced, the Flicker and Google+ fields have been removed from the user profile page, the author card, the "Utility: Social links" block, the "Email Utility: social links" block, and the Business Directory details page. (FLEXBLOX-6915)
- In this release, we corrected an issue with LinkedIn profile's URL in the Business Directory. (FLEXBLOX-5614)
- The VAST ad URL was passing bad data into the section parameter which is generating bad feeds in some scenarios. This has been fixed. (FLEXBLOX-6773)
- A race condition within Safari appearing when infinity scroll is on the page has been fixed. (FLEXBLOX-6912)
- Some padding issues have been addressed in the "Card: Grid" block. (FLEXBLOX-6920)
- In some situations, a Google Ad Manager ad that was not configured could cause issues with the video player. This has been fixed. (FLEXBLOX-6921)