In this latest release of PageTracker for BLOX Total CMS, we are adding a button that allows site administrators to re-export the NITF files from the Edition or Page for use with external archives. In addition, we are making a few improvements and bug fixes.
- PageTracker now has a button in both the Edition View and the Page View to re-export the NITF files from the Edition or the Page for use with external archives. This is helpful when sites have deleted originals or when archives missed importing something. Site librarians will love this feature. (PAGETRACK-505)
- Add web-service endpoint to delete PageTracker Page Asset. (PAGETRACK-519)
- Add a preference for Adobe InCopy Assignment Options. (PAGETRACK-544)
- Change End dates for searches so that today is inclusive. (PAGETRACK-545)
- Prevent assigning/budgeting assets to a page number without a section. (PAGETRACK-550)
- The code to export NITF XML from Page Tracker via an Adobe InDesign output preference has been fixed. (PAGETRACK-581)